Monday, December 12, 2011

Untypical year, untypical summer

Hello Friend


This year has been untypical. Do you remember what you were doing on this date past years?


I remember a weekend in the beach, ready to enjoy Christmas and New Year with all my family.


This year I am in the class room writing in English about this strange semester.

I hope that these months will be very short, because I am working as well as studying.


Good thing is that I just have one subject. It is English - level four-, last one of the English Program at the University of Chile.


I feel and I think that studying in summer or Christmas time is not bad, but is not great to be studying when also you are working because, I have little time to go to other places.


Take a subject on this date has been a problem for me, because I am not regularly in Santiago.

No comments:

Post a Comment